Tuesday, January 9, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

Well, more like my obsessions! I LOVE shoes, and I also love Tiffany & Co.! In fact, I got my camera for Christmas this year after my husband informed me that I already own all the sterling silver things from Tiffany's worth owning. (I don't know if this is true, but I do love my camera, so whatever works!!)

Exposure: 1/320
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length:170 mm
ISO Speed:1600
Mode: AV
A little tweaking on color and sharpness done in Picasa.

And, I just love this one too, so we have two pictures today!


Exposure: 1/30
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length:200 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Mode: P
Converted to sepia tone and adjusted contrast in Picasa.



13 comments:

Sara D. said...

Very nice!! I like the sepia photo!

Amy Covey said...

I like the coloring on the second photo - very rustic looking.

Lorrie said...

Great pics! Who wouldn't love a great pair of cowboy boots and a Tiffany's blue box???
Both pics are great - but I like the sepia the best. Makes it look like an old photo of old boots!

. said...

Great pictures! I really like the first one.

Michelle said...

i really love the texture of the second one! looks great!

Tiffany said...

I love this!!!!!

cristina said...

so cute. love the roughness of the boots vs the delicate colors of tiffany. good job. the sepia boots have great composition and lighting.

Anonymous said...

great photos! I love the color on the second one!
Cari

Anonymous said...

...2 of my favourite things too - shoes and jewellry!! Nice sepia conversion on the boots!

Adrienne said...

Love the boots :) Neat picture and like the background for then 2nd picture :) Nice conversion!

Sarah Heggie said...

Really love the sepia one. And love the texture of the boots against the rough fence. Well done

Andrea said...

These are really great pictures! Love how the blue is so striking against the leather!

Sheri said...

so awesome!!!
#1 is my fave!