Friday, January 12, 2007

The Rest of the Family

Well, it is a dreary, freezing, generaly miserable day here in Iowa, so I can't get out to shoot. I was upset until I realized that I haven't really introduced you to my husband, or to me. So now's my chance.

Here we are in all of our goofy glory! The picture of Chris was the first picture I took with my new camera. The one of me was taken by Chris the day before I had Evan. My sister was graduating from high school the next day (Evan's birthday) and I was too pregnant to travel. So I took a bunch of pictures of me cheering, and made her a card to keep with her, so I could be there in spirit.



I love these pictures because it is just so us. We are constantly joking and goofing around. We make each other laugh, and that is a good thing!

Thank you to everyone for your comments and CC this week. I am having so much fun, and I have enjoyed getting to know everyone!


11 comments:

"Owen" said...

Great expressions here Andrea and better stories behind the photos! Well, better late than never, but congratulations to your sister and to you and Evan for a beautiful son. You guys are cool!

Itworksforbobbi said...

I love these shots! They are so expressive. I need to allow my photo to be taken more (I'm always behind the camera). What a nice story behind them. I can tell you two are a lot of fun! The first photo I took with my new camera was of my husband too.

Mom2Drew said...

I love your goofy side...I have one too:) I also like that your DH seems to be the same way...what fun you must have! Oh, and by the way...I love the name Evan.

Haleigh said...

Very funny shots.I like your conversion too.

Donna said...

great pics, Ilove their expressions.TFS

jordan.krogman said...

lol These are fantastic! You and your DH look like a ton of fun! Can't wait to see what else you'll post over the next year!

jordan.krogman said...

OH. . . just curious about where in Iowa you are?? We're just north of Sioux City! (In S.D.)

Adrienne said...

These are so cool, and I'm glad you chose these to share with us....your personalities shine through :)

cristina said...

you guys seem like so much fun! great shot of you (tell you dh) cheering. i'm sure your sister loved your card.

Sheri said...

so cute!! love them both!

Krissynae said...

These are wonderful photos. Very fun group