Monday, January 22, 2007

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

...my little man in the tub! Since this week's challenge is water, I had to grab my camera last night during Evan's bath. Of course, the battery died after only 6 shots, but I got a few cute ones. (Do you guys have more than one battery, or are you just really good at remembering to charge yours?) This is my first attempt at using my flash, suggestions??


1/60, f/5.6, 200mm, ISO400, Flash fired at -1


1/60, f/4.8, 48mm, ISO400, Flash fired at -1

I always love your comments and any (HH)CC you may have for me!

10 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Having sons around the same age makes this photo fun to see. I was about to put my little Drew in the tub last night myself to take some photos;) I think you did well with the flash, it takes practice doesn't it? Very cute!

Michelle said...

very nice picture! you did great with the lighting...i have two batteries so i don't need to worry about running out...

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! What fun!
Cari

Ingrid said...

Love the look in the first picture. Well done with the flash. I have 3 batteries - one is always in the charger, one in the camera and one charged and ready in my bag.

Dar Kaso said...

Cute photo of the little one playing in the tub.

Lorrie said...

I love baby bath photos! I think you did a good job with the flash!
I have 3 batteries too. one in the camera and 2 charged and ready to go...

Hope said...

Very cute. I only have one battery but plan on getting another soon. I like the flash on these.

Michelle said...

cute pic. i only have one battery too but am going to get another one.

Jenn said...

I have 2 batteries. One is in the charger when I'm home and one in the camera. When I leave, the charged one goes with me! I used to forget with my old camera so Mike got me a TON of AA's when that camera took it before our Disney trips. I love baby bath pics. I have a ton of my little Hunter. He loves baths but it gets kinda wet..he splashes. The first one is my favorite. What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

He is just TOO cute!!...i love how you captured the ripples in the water in the 2nd shot!! Great job!!