Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Little Abstract

This challenge has pushed me to think outside the box, and play a little more with the artistic part of photography. Today I photographed a water bottle and a wine glass full of water sitting on a blue plate, and then played a little with the results. I thought they turned out pretty cool, what do you think?

1/60, f/5.6, 200mm, ISO400, flash +2. PP- sharpened and added tint effect.


1/60, f/5.6, 200mm, ISO400, flash +2. PP- sharpened, converted to b&w, levels.

Thanks for looking! Comments, HHCC, and any other feedback is always welcomed!

8 comments:

Lee said...

That is seriously so cool! I love the angle.

Mom2Drew said...

Can I say Wicked cool? I LOVE that first one, it's awesome. The color, comp and abstractness!

Anonymous said...

That first photo is amazing!!!
Cari

Debbie said...

The first picture looks very cool.

Dar Kaso said...

The water bottle is very cool. Great captures.

Katie said...

These are very cool, great work! Wow.

Amanda said...

Okay, abstract is not my thing(or atleast I don't think it is) but I think these are so awesome!! WoW - you did a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

wow - i think they're both amazing shots!!....love the creativity!!