Saturday, January 13, 2007

Talk to Me!

What else should you know about me? Well, I love to talk. I love to talk on the phone, I love to talk to my husband, I love to talk to just about anyone who will listen. And I talk loudly- Chris is always telling me to keep my voice down! But I can't help it- that's just me!

1/25, f/5.3, 90mm, ISO1600, Converted to b&w and adjusted levels in Picasa.

1/15, f/5.6, 135mm, ISO1600, Converted to b&w and adjusted levels in Picasa.


I think I like how the conversion turned out on the second picture best, what do you think?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos and the conversions are great!
Cari

Anonymous said...

First thing I thought when your picture came up was 'Wow!'
Love the B&W and the composition. Photo is really sharp. Great photo

Yvonne

Debbie said...

I love the conversions. Yes, I like the second one best. Love the angle.

Sheri said...

love the picture- and I'm exactly like you- loud and all!!

Dar Kaso said...

Wow, these are fantastic, great captures.

Jenny said...

#2 is my favorite. Great conversion. And I'm jealous of your way cool phone. I love it.

barb said...

I love these pictures and I love the phone! Where did you get it, do you use it?

Great job!!

Sara D. said...

I agree, I like the angle and the conversion on the 2nd one better.

Andrea said...

Thanks everyone! The phone is from PotteryBarn, and we do use it. It is in Chris' office, so he uses it the most, but I am known to use it on occasion as well!

Krissynae said...

Way cool phone. Love the B&W and great angles.

jordan.krogman said...

that's a heckuva cool looking phone!! I really love these pics and the conversion you used on them!!!

Dorothy said...

Love the phone! Great pictures. I like the second one best... the angle and the b&w!

Heidi said...

These are great and I like the conversion. I'm partial to the 2nd one as well. Great job!

Mom2Drew said...

I like the timelessness of this. The bnw choice was an excellent one. I do prefer the second one, both for the angle and for the contrast. Lovely shots and I like you...love to talk:)

mel said...

I love #2 as well. It looks straight out of the PB catalog!

:) great job!

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Amazing!!!

Melissa H